About the CD & Sound Effects for
A Christmas Carol
- You have the option of presenting A Christmas Carol as a musical or a non-musical. The script contains all the lyrics to the songs (all are traditional, public domain Christmas Carols), but for the non-musical version, simply cut all the songs. The script is the same for both versions.
- You have the option of using our professionally produced soundtrack CD which contains the performance accompaniments for all the songs as listed in the script and our specially-produced Ghost Sound FX tracks to underscore the Marley and Ghost of Future scenes. Each song is provided in 4-5 different keys so you can find the key that best fits your singers' voices.
- If you use our CD, you must pay the rental/deposit fee of $150.00. The $50.00 deposit is refundable if you return the materials promptly after your production.
- If you provide your own accompaniment (you find the sheet music and have your own accompanist play), you don't need to rent our materials. That will save you money.
- The special Ghost sound FX for Marley and the Ghost of Christmas Future are only available if you rent our soundtrack. If you want to provide your own music, but want our FX, you will need to pay the full price of our rental materials.
- If the materials are at your theatre and not in our offices we cannot provide them to other theatres, so we have to charge the full price.